Tuesday, December 7, 2010

baloney

Hello, hello! Welcome, come, crowd in and we can get started...
First on the docket: design: Garr!! I can't get rid of my background pic or change it!
This blog is dedicated to building and supporting my practice as a digital artist.
I am currently off balance, out of focus, missing input. So here is where it all goes right.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to write on here for the past few weeks, so I decided to stop deciding and just type. And this is the garb-lish that came out. Fascinating. Well, it will be.

There is a bit of crud on th
e top of my bubble reservoir that needs dispelling, and unfortunately it is all over you folks now, so sorry about that.
My first post is a digital photo I made that sums up my mood, and work. It speaks for itself really. So enjoy, and I'll TTYT which is Type To You Thursday. Ok happy trails

No comments: